If you think you have a pristine knowledge of flossing, it’s time to find out for sure! You can find out by taking our dental team’s flossing quiz. The more you know about flossing, the better chance you have of having a proper cleaning technique and the better chance you have of taking good care of your smile. So, our dentist, Dr. Nasson Rodriguez, encourages you to take the following quiz. Good luck!
1. How often should you floss?
a. Twice a day
b. Once a day
c. Every hour
2. What should you use to floss?
a. Waxed floss
b. Unwaxed floss
c. Whichever flossing product you prefer
3. Flossing can help you clean between your teeth, clean your gums, and help you prevent cavities and gum disease.
4. You should always floss before you brush.
4. B (It doesn’t matter if you floss before or after you brush.)
For more information and details about flossing in New Orleans, Louisiana, or to ask our dental team a question, please reach out to us at 504-364-1333. When you contact our office, we will be more than happy to answer your questions and give you the information you need!