Have you begun crafting plans to ensure your maximum satisfaction can be obtained this Halloween without causing promoting stress and damage to your teeth and gums? When planning for Halloween, consider the following tips:
– Set up candy guidelines on how many snacks you give yourself per day as well as disposal plans for getting rid of a candy surplus after Halloween has ended.
– Tempt your children with non-sugary rewards this Halloween by offering to exchange their candy for other incentives, such as cash or toys.
– Avoid snacking over long periods of time, as this can raise the rate of tooth decay.
– Always make sure to brush your teeth twice daily as well as floss once daily as well.
– Inspect any candy that you make collect or purchase, and remove those pieces that may be too hazardous for your oral health, Focus on products that can cause dental erosion, chipping or cracking, or speed up tooth decay.
– If you need further oral health care treatments, visit your dentist.
– Instead of chowing down on unhealthy sweets this Halloween, consider opting in for only healthy treats.
Our team wants you to have a safe and happy Halloween. If you would like to learn more, or need to set up an appointment with Dr. Nasson Rodriguez, please call us to at 504-364-1333, or stop by our office in New Orleans, Louisiana.